Early Packet Pickup
At the Race Site, Saturday, December 9, 10 am -4 pm
Come ready to SHOP! Mack Cycle will be having a HUGE SALE on site!
Race Day Schedule
- 6:00-7:00 am – Late Packet Pickup & Bike Check-In
- 7:30 am – Transition Closes
- 7:30 am – International Triathlon Begins
- Gray – Male Open-Elite-Para, Male 49 & Under
- Green – Male 50+, All Clydesdales
- Pink – All Female, All Relays
- 7:39 am – Duathlon Begins
- 7:40 am – Long Sprint Triathlon & Aquabike Begin
- Yellow – Male Open-Elite-Para, Male 49 & Under
- Red – Male 50+, All Clydesdales, Male Fat Tire
- Blue – All Female, All Relays
- 7:50 am – Mini Triathlon Begins
- White – All Male, All Relays
- Purple – All Female
Arriving after 6:30 will cause you to miss the race. This will be a time trial start – one racer at a time. Tell the timer your race number then start when the timer says ‘Go’.
- 9:20 am – International last lap bike cutoff**
- 10:00 am – International mile 2 run cutoff**
**Pass this point by this time or be directed to the finish. You may still complete the race, but will be disqualified in the results.
We invite all athletes who have concerns with the cutoff times to register for the sprint or mini distances that we offer, or if you wish let one of the staff know you would like to start early.
- 9:20 am – Aquabike Awards
- 9:30 am – Mini Triathlon Awards
- 10:00 am – Duathlon Awards
- 10:15 am – Long Sprint Triathlon Awards
- 10:45 am – International Triathlon Awards
ALL ATHLETES MUST PROVIDE PHOTO ID – NO EXCEPTIONS. Please bring your receipt & QR Code from online registration or the participant list.